Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Snow White And The 31 Chickens

The snow is melting, but the ground remains about 80% snow covered. This morning when I stepped out of the house to take the chickens their food I felt like I had stepped into a Disney cartoon.

Birds, squirrels, rabbits were everywhere. They we flying, leaping, running and singing. I glided merrily among them on the way to the chicken house. If I had been wearing a long dress I believe the birds would have lifted my skirt to keep it out of the snow.

Who says my imagination runs wild?

1 comment:

  1. Im still trying to convince my fiancee David to get chickens....if i ever move somewhere, where they allow you to have chickens, I suggested a duck now...

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com