Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Monday, October 17, 2005

WONDERFUL FOUR DAYS

I have returned from a wonderful four day trip to Tulsa. It was wonderful visiting with mother each day and having lunch with her on Thursday.

It was wonderful being with Tandy and the children and hearing about their latest ecapades. Beth was quick to report that she had all A's and one B on her report cards. Tandy remains in good spirits despite his concern over employment. We all have to believe that everything will turn out for the good. I reminded Tandy that he is the one who always tells us that our family is blessed.

Sunday morning I attended Boston Avenue Church. As I drove down 18th street toward Boston Avenue I yelled out loud, "I see the church", something that Tandy, Chelle and I did each Sunday as we peered through the trees to see who would be first to spot the church tower.

Thursday evening we drove to Broken Arrow and attended Beth's school play. My pictures did not turn out very well, but you can make out a little for the ones I posted. It is rare that we get to see their school activities, so this was an extra special treat for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com