Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

THOUGHTS FOR CHELLE

Today Chelle has her tests and her surgical procedure. Kit will be with her today and I will go to take care of her tomorrow and Thursday. My job will be to keep Hope from jumping on her mom.

Today we turn from national disaster to immediate family. My thoughts and prayers will be with Chelle today. My mind will return to concern and prayers for Tandy and his job search.

I believe even the evacuees are coming out of their shock. A group from Miami, Oklahoma went to Houston yesterday with buses to bring back persons homeless from the hurricane and no one came back with them. No one wanted to go to Miami, Okla. Finally these people are speaking up and taking charge of their lives as they are led further and further from their home States.

1 comment:

  1. My prayers and good thoughts are for the well being of your loved tonight GranAn10!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com