Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Thursday, September 29, 2005

A COUPLE OF THINGS

I have just returned from an overnight at Chelle's. I babysat Mike and Hope last night for a couple of hours.

Mike is a truly fine young man, easy to babysit. He told me about school and entertained me with jokes and showed me additions to Sim City. He did his homework and I ordered some school candy from him. Mike has always been an easy boy.

Hope, on the other hand, is a screamer.Hope likes to scream. She either likes the sound or the echo or the feel of a scream in her throat. If screaming were an art, Hope would be considered an exceptional artist.

Hope likes to change clothes several times a day. She came out of her room wearing white leotards which she calls her "Fire hose".

Hope is fastinated with Granny Annie's wigs. I was checking computer last night and Tandy sent me an instant message, "Aren't you supposed to be baby-sitting?" I asured him that Hope was fine, wearing my wig and sitting in her parent's bathtub. It worried him until I assured him there was no water in the tub.

Hope was dancing in just her fire hose this morning when I left. I told Chelle it reminded me of her in front of the Normandy when she was three, dancing in just her underpants.

Chelle returned from the meeting with a rewarding statement from her pastor. He has complimented the work she does for the church and had mentioned that she was better than many associate pastors he knows. Sure makes this mama proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com