Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

BACK TO SCHOOL

"1 - 2 - 3!"
That is what I told Ryan, Dillon and Beth today. Tulsa schools start tomorrow. All the grandchildren will be going back to school soon. (Missouri next and San Diego last.)

Dad always told us, "Give me the old 1-2-3 today." That meant, Have a good day, Make A's, Keep Sweet.


The first test question for the school year is, What is a with-a-in-it?

OH, why did I see Ryan, Dillon and Beth today? Because I made a quick trip to Tulsa. The manor called last night to say that mother had fallen. They assured me that she was fine and it wasn't necessary to run to Tulsa. But a visual inspection was necessary for my peace of mind and my siblings. Yes, mother was fine (a little sore) and yes, we had a wonderful visit and fun lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com