Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Friday, June 10, 2005

AS ADVERTISED

You have heard and SEEN ON TV the Grip n' Flip, the Scoop-N-Strain, and the bonus 6-in-1 Utensil......well, I own them. Chelle, Kit, Mike and Hope gave me these GREAT items for my birthday. The Grip n' Flip takes a little practice, but once you master it's use, it is perfect for cooking and turning free-range chicken eggs! The Scoop-N-Strain does just what it advertises, and yes, I actually was able to pick up a dime from the counter-top with the 6-in-1 Utensil. If you have seen these advertised, you know about the red-headed lady who hocks it. Well, as you know, I can also look like this lady when I cook:-)

I keep forgetting to tell Chelle how wonderful it is and to say THANK YOU GUYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com