Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, May 29, 2005

UMC ANNUAL CONFERENCE

To heck with preachers, this is the week to feel sorry for PKs (Preacher's Kids) or TO's (Theological Offspring).

Memorial weekend marks the beginning of Oklahoma UMC Annual Conference. It has great meaning for me. Usually I would attend church camp and find out after camp that we would be moving. Once I went to camp, then went to my grandparents for a few days, then went to a new home in a different town. I can't remember which move that was, but I can remember it was traumatic. However, I did get some gypsy in my soul. In my first marriage we moved 17 times in nine years. Four years was the longest I lived anywhere until the children and I moved into the Tulsa house. My next move will be soon. Ron and I will move from 320 to 321 -- right across the street -- in approximately 3 months! That is going to be an exciting move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com