Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Thursday, May 12, 2005

MADE UP HUMMINGBIRDS

Sunday Ron told me he saw a hummingbird scouting for feeders. Tuesday evening I remembered and put out two feeders. Wednesday morning I sat outside with my coffee and waited, only to be rewarded by the first visiting hummingbird of the season. Chelle called and said, “Our first hummingbird came to the feeder today.” I replied, “We had our first hummingbird visitor this morning as well.” Chelle then said, “I only put out the feeders last night.” And I replied, “I did too.” Chelle replied, “We saw the first hummingbird scouting for feeders on Sunday.” “So did we!” I shouted. Chelle used to complain that everytime she had a headache, I had a headache too. She thought I was making up my headache. Do you think she thinks I was making up my hummingbird?

No comments:

Post a Comment

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com