Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, October 06, 2026

INFORMATION UPDATE....10=08=2026

 
Not bad for 80:)


My Daughter and SIL have worked hard to divide my house into two apartments and move his mother into half. We have had a very difficult start but there is nothing to do but make it work.

  She is 79 and I am 80.  This is our own retirement home. Our children live close.  Meanwhile I am struggling with cancer and her health is perfect. I will start my chemo and radiation on the 19th...5 days a week for 6 weeks. 

Damn I hate aging and was not ready for it.






4 comments:

  1. I am sorry that you're having health issues and sending you lots of good healing wishes. It's great that the kiddos live close. That helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic for 80. Very beautiful. I'm sorry about the cancer and will light a healing candle for you. You must have a large house to be able to make it into two apartments. I hope it all works out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great irrespective of your age! You are certainly dealing with some stressful transitions right now with your health and housing situations, and I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so very young. Healing hugs for a successful treatment.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com