Laughter is good for the soul!
A joke or pun per day...
What’s a math teacher’s favorite place in NYC?
Times Square!
I like to talk about the Titanic whenever I meet someone new.
It's a great way to break the ice.
A woman gave birth to a son in the car on the way to the hospital.
Her husband suggested they name the kid Carson.
The inventor of the USB drive has died.
Thanks for all the memory.
Today, I'm wearing pink to raise awareness for people like me…
Who forget to separate red laundry from white laundry.
I recently took a pole:
99% of people are annoyed when their tents fall down.
I don’t know how to act my age.
I’ve never been this old before.





I love them all, but that first one made me laugh so hard I almost fell off my chair. I love your sense of humor.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥