Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Monday, July 06, 2026

QUESTION OF THE WEEK...07-06-2026

  1. If you could time-travel to any period in history, where would you go and why?

 

7 comments:

  1. Industrial Revolution. How industrial progress began and grew.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Israel/Palestine at the time of Jesus. Of course, I’d have to learn Hebrew and Aramaic first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not so much a specific time as a specific person. I would love to talk with DaVinci just to see how his mind worked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Viking Age, where women held autonomy and legal rights,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to think I would like to go back to the cavemen age and learn more about how they lived and found food etc but now I don't think I want to go anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The days of King Arthurs Court

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com