Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, August 25, 2024

SUNDAY TALKING ... 08-25-2024

 I knew the chickens we're hiding some of their eggs, because I was coming up short every day. Today I finally found the hidden clutch. It was being used by all the hens. There was quite an array of choices. I gathered the eggs and place some plastic eggs in their place. I tested them all to make sure they did not float. I will not add them to my eggs for sale. But I will keep them here for me to eat. I will have to brag on their intelligence for finding such a perfect place to hide them and such a difficult place for me to get them out.


 

6 comments:

  1. That is funny. Smart little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit early for the birds to be getting stocked up for Easter Egg hunts. I didn't know they did that. That would be a lot of rolling to get them there. Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the Poirot of egg detection!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com