Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Friday, August 16, 2024

FRIDAY FACE OFF -- 08-16-2024

 Yesterday I tried to draw the Double Mint twins for Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date word.  I just posted their pictures and a bit of history. I could not sketch them because I could not draw their smiles.  Today I just tried to draw their smiles.  That didn't work very well either.  At least I've got part of a face for Nicole's  Friday Face OFF and Gillena's ART FOR FUN:

Double Mint Smiles by eaghl/24

 

6 comments:

  1. Smiles are always delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiles are always welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all should smile more.
    I took part in FFO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh you are so funny. I love these toothy smiles. Well done. Thanks for sharing with FFO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smiles draw out more smiles in return.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com