Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, March 17, 2024

SUNDAY TALKING - 03-17-2024

Happy St. Patrick's day 2024.


 Happy Birthday to my big brother Jim.

This week my grandson Ryan and his dog Maverick came to visit me.

 


Yesterday my son Tandy came to visit me and to repair a hole in my shower stall.  

 


Frank helped herd the chickens with me this week.

 

Plus we went to the Afton Swap Meet and got to see folks riding this camel.
 


This week I have tried to eat only soft foods.  My tooth hurts on the left side from dental work and on the right side from cracking a tooth from biting on something hard. See the dentist tomorrow.

Dallas Seavey won the 2024 IDITAROD.  This was his 6th win and it is historic.  Hooray for Dallas!

 

My favorites: Jessie Holmes placed 3rd.  Mille Prosild placed 7th.  Rookie Anna Hennessey placed 24th


3 comments:

  1. I hope the dentist relieves your teeth issues so you can eat regular food again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to have visitors. I wish my kids could come by. I have ridden a camel before and it is bumpy. LOL As for the dentist I sure hope you have a good one and that she/he can help you. I have had 4 teeth extracted in as many months and new dentures. It is a hard thing fixing teeth. Wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plenty of soups and custards for you. I hope the dentist soon has you eating regular food again. I'm going through another round of dental work myself.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com