Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

WORDS FOR WEDNESDAY - 02-28-2024

 This week's prompts are:
1. tomorrow
2. coffee
3. direction
4. echo
5. sunshine

 provided by  lissa

  Finally...SUNSHINE!  Nothing has made me happier in recent times. Quickly I check the forecast for tomorrow and it appears to be more of the same. My single goal is moving in the direction of the pods to select a favorite.  The word "coffee" resounds from my deep voice and it seems evident that there is an echo  as I chant toward the brewing cup over and over.

4 comments:

  1. Love this and I'm having my second cup of coffee right now.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm smiling, imagining that first morning cup.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com