Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

HAPPY FUNNY TUESDAY - 09-27-2022

 


Snort, snort...
The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
 
I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.
 
She was only a whisky maker, but he loved her still.
 
A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a weapon of math disruption.
 
The butcher backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.
 








 
 

12 comments:

  1. These are great thanks for the morning cheer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to put a smile on your face.

      Delete
  2. "optical Aleutian??" That was the best pun. Ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the smiles. I agree with Andree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a friend who is the queen of puns and love finding good ones.

      Delete
  4. These were all great but think since I have so many hard of hearing friends--death cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one got me too Patti. Especially since my children tell me how "death" I am. LOL

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the chuckles, Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy you could enjoy them Kay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't eat anything, fatty! needs to be said to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha so much fun to be here friend !
    blessings

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com