Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

QUESTION OF THE WEEK AND HAPPY FUNNY TUESDAY - 07-26-2022

 QUESTION OF THE WEEK...

What has life taught you recently?

 &

HAPPY FUNNY TUESDAY

Join Happy Tuesday and link your funnies to Sandee at Comedy Plus

 


Innuendo: Italian suppository.


"When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane."


Woman sitting at home on the veranda with her husband and she says: "I love you."

He asks: "Is that you or the wine talking?"

She replies: "It's me ............... talking to the wine."










6 comments:

  1. Bwahahahahahahaha. Love them all and thanks for the laughs.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were all so funny but the last one got me as I use to ride a bumble bee (a Honda Rebel).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've learned that life is short.
    These are great thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have a thankful attitude, you find more things for which to be thankful. Right now i am thankful for the laughs you have me, that last one is going to be sent to my motorcycle loving #2 Son.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That even though my daughters are grown up and have left home, they still constant help and support.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com