Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Thursday, June 09, 2022

WORDS FOR WEDNESDAY 06-08-2022

 This month, the prompts are being provided by Charlotte/Mother Owl.  

Death

Truth

Chemistry

Restaurant

Mom

Opportunity


Fact

Agency

Instruction

Clothes

Philosophy

People


ADOPT A PET by Granny Annie


I ask the rescue agency what they were going to do? They responded that it depended on what opportunity presented itself. It was a fact that people were not eager for the truth.  It could mean euthanasia.

 

The box of pups had been abandoned in the snow outside the restaurant.  My mom was the one who noticed them whimpering after others thought it was a box of old clothes. What kind of chemistry would make up a person who could leave these sweet doggies to freeze to death? Thankfully my mother's  philosophy was simple.  If the animal shelter couldn't help, it was her instruction that we would have 3 new dogs.  Yay! 

 

I named them Huey, Dewey and Louie.

 

These are three real abandoned pups that inspired my story.  They have been rescued by the best!  I still want to go after them.  Someone just dumped them by the road.

 

8 comments:

  1. This is a good story well told. Thanks for using my words in such a brilliant fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good story for sure. What an Ass for dumping those pups. People are so cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An excellent story. How I wish that sort of chemistry that produces people like that could be washed away. Permanently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will never understand the mindset of people who abandon or are cruel to animals. Sick, sick, sick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could never take in three at once, so I am always happy to hear of those who can and do. Good use of the words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that this was inspired by a real story. Huey, Dewey and Louie are cute.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com