Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Thursday, February 17, 2022

29 FACES FOR FEBRUARY 2022

 This February I am sketching characters from the YELLOWSTONE TV SERIES.  Here are just a few of my favorites for this first 17 days.  At the end of the 29 DAYS I will post all 29.  

YS MO

YS RIP

YS JOHN

YS Chief Rainwater

YS Travis

YS Roark

YS Walker

 

Nicole of DVArtist has done me the honor of linking my art site By EAGHL to her blog.  Please go there if you don't already follow her and see the wonderful work she does.


10 comments:

  1. These are all brilliant I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so admire your creativity and skill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Thanks for doing Rip. He is my favorite character!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These portraits have charm and character.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have really been busy and they all look great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all pretty good, much much better than anything I could do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you are great at caricatures of people. You did capture their uniqueness. I have only watched the first seasons and waiting for the other to be available without cost.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific, Annie. You have been busy! :)

    As you know, I love "Yellowstone"...and am eagerly awaiting the next season.

    Take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent study of faces Granny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sadly I don't know any of these characters but I really like YS Travis.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com