Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

HAPPY FUNNY TUESDAY - 10-19-2021

 

CONTINUED...

----------------------------- ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------------------

Miners Refuse to Work after Death
No-good-for-nothing' lazy so-and-so's!
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------------------
Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant      
See if that works better than a fair trial!
    ----------------------------- ------------------------------ ------------------------------ -----------------------
War Dims Hope for Peace
I can see where it might have that effect!
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----------------------
If Strike Isn't Settled Quickly, It May Last Awhile
Ya' think?!
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----------------------
Cold Wave Linked to Temperatures
Who would have thought!
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------------------











 

12 comments:

  1. These were so funny. That Woodstock one is probably true and I may borrow that "English word" one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the headlines. You have to be careful.

    Love all the funnies and the Woodstock one made me laugh out loud. I'm 70 so I remember Woodstock when I was young.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the smiles. Big smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love your Tuesday funnies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These were great. Chubby braless women, I get that! HaHaHa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those were great, love those headlines!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Woodstock reunion :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember seeing the Woodstock one a few months ago--- It made me laugh all over again. They were all great! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heeheehee! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very funny and I always like it when I have not seen them before (or perhaps I am so old I have forgotten!).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gosh! These are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com