Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Friday, October 08, 2021

FELINE FRIDAY AND FRIENDLY FILL-INS 10-08-2021

 


Miss Hissy and Goliath


Friendly Fill-Ins

Here are this weeks questions:
1. I wish I could train ________ to ________.
2. I am planning to get _______ for _______.
3. I know it’s time to ______ when ________.
4. I felt brave when I _________.


I wish I could train Frankie to share.

I am planning to get a place for Frankie to view sharing.

I know it's time to calm her down when she grabs and runs.

I felt brave when I finally got the ball out of her mouth.

Frankie watching other dogs share.

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Awww on the cat and kitten. Adorable.

    Frankie is most cute and I love your fill-ins.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answers and really cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankie really is intent in that picture. Know what you mean about getting the ball out of her mouth. Callie does fetch wonderfully till it is time to give up the ball, then the game turns to keep away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Hissy and Goliath, i love it.

    Frankie, sharing is not easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The granddaughter of a cousin of mine is a dog trainer-- she trains all dogs to "DROP IT". Trying to pull something from the dog's mouth only makes them think you're trying to play. She says "DROP IT" and rewards the dog with a treat when they do. Before long the treat is not needed.
    Love the pictures!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com