Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Friday, July 30, 2021

FELINE FRIDAY AND FRIENDLY FILL INS 07-30-2021

 FELINE FRIDAY


 


FRIENDLY FILL INS
 Here are this weeks questions:
1. Only someone with a ________ would understand ________.
2. I just started _________________________.
3. I find it hard to believe that _________.
4. I should probably _________.
 
Only someone with a pet would understand concentration.
I just started to spend more time with my pets.
I find it hard to believe that they understand my every word.
I should probably have noticed them paying attention to me.

8 comments:

  1. Come hither slave is spot on. I laughed out loud.

    Love your fill-ins and you're spot on.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one on the cat. I think it's true. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. It could also mean "Open the my meal, NOW." Great fill ins and glad you are talking, and listening, more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those were really good fill-in answers. The cat is always right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do understand don't they--or are they just humoring us?

    ReplyDelete
  6. They understand, and often pretend they do not. Their choice, always.

    Yes, we are the slaves, they have a great life, don't they.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com