Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

HAPPY TUESDAY MARCH 23, 2021

 

Thanks to all who host the Blog Hop...Sandee, Brian, messymimi, et.al.
 

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. ~ Will Rogers

 









 
This is a Blog Hop!

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 2 days, 8 hrs, 17 min (3/25/2021 2:50 PM North America - Pacific Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

11 comments:

  1. Those are really good funnies, we're still giggling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all and especially the first one. I laughed out loud.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again a much needed bunch of giggles. A gaggle of giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a remote control too.
    Thank you for the early morning (it is now Wednesday here) smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was also the remote!
    Love laughing with you when you post your funnies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will Rogers was a classic:) Should have put him on my living or dead list.
    Thanks for all the giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great funnies. Have nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heeheehee! Some days i think i'm sleepy enough that i could lose a sandwich that way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tooth ferry and the decluttering one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The decluttering one is so funny. Have to admit I am no good at decluttering I spend ages trying to clean out cupboards, drawers etc but find I put virtually everything back. I get joy from my clutter remembering happy times and people who are no longer with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone needs humor and these made me laugh too! I sure love seeing humor. Thanks to you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com