Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, January 31, 2021

WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY

 Great Sibling Zoom!  (My beautiful sister in lower right corner will kill me for this.😄)

Top left my brother Jim, top right Me, bottom right my SIL Elaine, bottom right my sister Elenore.


Horrible storms with hail!  Started as pea sized in town and golf ball size by the time it got to me. Hit my house and sounded like bombs.  Scared me to death.


Tornado spottings around us. (This less than a mile from my house.)



8 comments:

  1. Wow. I would have been scared in that hailstorm too. A little over a year ago (as part of the year from hell) my city had a HUGE hailstorm and billions of dollars in damage was caused.
    And no, if I was your sister I wouldn't thank you for broadcasting that image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could only post that photo because she doesn't look at my blog. LOL

      Delete
  2. That hail sounded scary and hope there was no damage to your property. Zoom is the way to go these days. Glad you could all get on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am usually not frightened in storms but that noise was horrible. I cannot there was no damage to my vehicles or my house.

      Delete
  3. Great that you can Zoom with family! Hail is not my friend. However, it rarely happens until summer here at high altitude. When it does, it generally destroys leaves on trees and any plants growing.Tornadoes scare me - we've never had one in the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mercy but those last two are more excitement than anyone needs! The Zoom meeting is plenty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that tornado went off somewhere else, imagine that picking up the hail and dumping it in another area!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness that sounds terrible. Glad you're OK, must have been really frightening.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com