Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, March 31, 2019

IN THE SOUP




Hello.  This is an attempt at a blog comeback.  Wish me well.

Today I have visited most of you as a start.  Still it is not likely that I have caught up on everything you have been up to since my last post in January.  If you have things you know of interest to tell me, write it in the comments section.

March 9, 2019, my 14th blog anniversary was passed.  Fourteen years on this blog and before that two years on my first blog. Have I actually run out of things to say?  Probably.

First on the agenda for this post is my love of soup.  Even as warm weather approaches, soup is my favorite meal.  Yesterday I prepared a huge pot of Breakfast Soup (sausage and sweet potatoes, etc.) and Cabbage Soup (only 43 calories per serving).  Next week I will fix Lima Bean soup.  Can't wait to try that.  Nothing makes the house smell better than simmering soup.

Hum?  That's all folks:-) See you later. xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back. I am just back from a break myself and loved your comment on my first 'proper' post in a while.
    Soup and baking does make the house smell delicious. Enjoy yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you again. That soup looks good. Have to say I love soup too, very healthy & reasonably inexpensive.
    I haven't blogged much either recently mainly becasue I'm so annoyed about so many things. The mess politicians are making of our exit from the European Union and my car insurance company, a bunch of incompetents. Least said soonest mended I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see you back. I was getting ready to pay the ransom:) I'm not much on soup but that breakfast soup sounds yummy. Keep these post coming Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the blog anniversary, and i need to start making more soups. After all, i have a crock pot to do it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back. I've only been blogging for nine years and have also run out of things to say, as you'll see when you visit my blog and don't find anything new for days at a time. I'm also resting my hands as I have quite a lot of pain in them from too much typing I think. I wasn't built for fine-finger work. Luckily for me, I never aspired to be a secretary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so delicious, Annie. I do love soup. 14 years? Wow! That is just awesome. I'm glad you're back. We all take blogging hiatuses every so often.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com