Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Friday, September 14, 2018

FRIDAY SING ALONG


When I Fall in Love
Nat King Cole
 
When I fall in love it will be forever
Or I'll never fall in love
In a restless world like this is
Love is ended before it's begun
And too many moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun
When I give my heart it will be completely
Or I'll never give my heart
And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too
Is when I fall in love with you.
And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too
Is when I fall in love with you.
 
Songwriters: Edward Heyman / Victor Young
When I Fall in Love lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

10 comments:

  1. The words are even more relevant today than when they were written

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hear the King singing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. His voice was like velvet, such a gorgeous singer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The voice of an angel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Nat King Cole and Johnny Mathis too. They had/have such velvety, smooth voices. Those lyrics are so beautiful. I know the song, but reading the words somehow made them more powerful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH--- That's one I can vote for!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been a long time since I last heard this golden oldie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A glorious song...a glorious voice. One of my mother's favourites and one of my brother, Graham's favourite....both the song and the singer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unforgettable!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com