Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, July 16, 2017

THANKS BECCA

Have you ever heard of Stitch Fix?  I joined three months ago.  My personal shopper selected 5 items each of the first two months.  The first month I kept one item of jewelry and sent the rest back.  The second month I kept two tops and sent the rest back.  I requested a new shopper and this month I kept all 5 items.  Becca is my new personal shopper and I hope she will stay on track with my likes and dislikes.  For someone like me who hates going to stores to look for clothes, this is perfect.  

My daughter has been a member longer but she doesn't need plus size clothes and they didn't offer my sizes at first.  Now they have added plus sizes and I am so happy! My selections are for casual clothes, but you can seek dressy or business or whatever style you desire.  You can also have them pick something for a special occasion and you can select your price range.

new top and shorts

new top, shorts and shoes

new top, shorts and shoes

Image of cute shorts.
 
cute comfortable shoes.

17 comments:

  1. Sounds great,I like to shop but have limited time, might try this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They send you a return envelope postage paid. It is easy to return what you don't want. If you buy nothing, it will cost you $20 but if you buy one thing, the $20 comes off the price of the item. I wish they had this program when I was working.

      Delete
  2. You certainly don't look "plus size" to me. and very shapely legs there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I loathe, hate, detest clothes shopping. And avoid it until it has been essential for too long.
    This sounds like a wonderful service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She really did find you some cute tops. I love to shop. Maybe I ought to become a personal shopper? Shopping with someone else's money? What could be better?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved all those clothes and you don't look plus size (which I am).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the detail on those shorts and the double button too, mine are just plain. I agree with Chatty Crone, you don't look plus size, but American sizing is different from ours, so maybe anyone who isn't a size four is considered "plus". to me you look like an Australian 14-16 size which is the same as me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! I love the clothes.

    I just heard of this last week - my coworker started doing it. She said they "nailed" her style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tops! I have been seeing this name everywhere (Stitch Fix). I would like to try it, but I am afraid no one would get my style...I don't even really know what category I would fit in! Boho country casual? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're looking very jazzy there, Annie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are looking fabulously stylish, my friend. Keep pampering yourself...or better yet, let your people pamper you instead! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! I LOVE LOVE those outfits. You have definitely found yourself a keeper of a buyer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You certainly struck lucky there didn't you Annie. From the information you've given them the second consultant has nailed your likes and dislikes. Just curious as to what is classed by them as Plus size.
    Love the look on your face- almost as if you're surprised at what you see 😊

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful for you Granny Annie!!!! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't heard of it. They are good choices and that sounds like a good idea. Have to say I'm so picky & now that Marks & Spencer have gone downhill clotheswise & pricewise for me I've had to find somewhere else to shop. I don't like shopping & trying clothes on so it's great to find a shop online where you can get them delivered locally or to your home & try them there.
    You outfits are lovely & very trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your buyer knows you well. All your outfits look great. I like to buy my own clothes online and hate going to shops.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com