Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Friday, March 24, 2017

FRIDAY FUNNIES

Thanks again to my son for sending me these this week.  Hope you enjoy.
 This one I had in my archives and have probably shown it before but it is one of my all time favorites.



My property is covered in many beautiful trees.  It is amazing to me that they can grow because all of my land is on rock.  If you don't believe me, look at what happens when a large tree is uprooted.  It brings all the rocks with it.
 

13 comments:

  1. Ha Ha! Happy Friday! (Rob)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm swiping your lavatory dog for my R-rated blog. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed at how trees get nutrition out of rocks. But in our state parks I sometimes see this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to admire that tree's determination. Loved the lion tamer shooting blanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these fun cartoons! Thank you for the chuckle. The tree is definitely determined (as Patti says) and resilient, until it met that strong wind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the laughs and the lovely header photo of the dogs and that gorgeous photo of the tree hanging onto those rocks...amazing!!!

    Great post~

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Isaac Newton joke I had said, "Isaac Newton discovered gravity...before that we all had a lot more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We could fly before he butted in? Hiss and spit.
    Great cartoons - thank you and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They bring a smile to end a bad week. Thanks Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. funny toons :) The tree roots are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are right about how any trees can grow in all rock...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! The tree roots around that rock is almost art.
    Love the little gingerbread man cartoon

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com