Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Monday, February 01, 2016

29 FACES BEGIN

29 FACES CHALLENGE DAY 1
Here is my first contribution to the 29 Faces art challenge.  (See the link on my sidebar).  I was honored to be accepted for this challenge but am not sure if I can last for 29 days. This one is a  digital drawing which gives me much lots of vibrant colors.  My primary medium is permanent markers.  I call  my work Markerings by EAGHL.   I love color!  

29 Faces, #1, The Patriot by EAGHL, 2016, digital drawing


(I did post the Question Of The Day earlier if you are looking for it.) 

11 comments:

  1. This is very good! It is so hard to draw anything digitally and you did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. markers are so unforgiving. You are the bravest artist I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay a digital artist is added to your resume

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one looks like he could date my Day 1 girl. lol Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very interesting, can't wait for the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:45 AM

    Oh, he's got attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never tried digital art (not yet), this is very strong and yes he has attitude! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that Cam Newton?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very impressive. Somehow it looks very difficult to do. Interested to see how this goes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I started this 29 day challenge while watching the movie THE PATRIOT and that started out to be a portrait of Mel Gibson in the starring role. Didn't come close but ended up liking the resulting drawing.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com