Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Friday, February 19, 2016

HARLEE SANTOS

29 FACES CHALLENGE DAY 19

29 FACES CHALLENGE DAY 19. Jennifer Lopez as Harlee Santos in the new TV series SHADES OF B LUE.  Pencil sketch  by Eaghl,  2016
 ABOUT BY EAGHL

Winter was extreme in Kansas.  Ron and I were virtually isolated and loved the warm and cozy life in our little home (a remodeled one room school house.).  This was always thought of by us as our 7 year honeymoon. During that time Ron would work crossword puzzles in the evenings and I would sit with markers and create coloring pages.  I loved to color but at that time there were no Adult Coloring Books like we have now.  Therefore I made my own.  That is how Markerings by EAGHL were created.  I am grateful to Ileana for telling me about this 29 FACES CHALLENGE so I can do some drawing again.  Gradually I am picking up steam and loving it again for the first time since Ron died in  2013. 

11 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are rekindling an old talent/love/pleasure. And hope you will continue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up! I am enjoying your daily portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear you are picking up things you enjoyed in the past. I haven't recognised the faces & names I suppose here in the UK we don't always know the people who are popular in the USA. Also I'm getting on a bit so not always keeping up with famous faces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope you continue doing this as a past time as you have a definite flare for the medium. Maybe start a coloring club in your area? It is becoming more popular.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't we all wish we had gone into the adult coloring book business years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. E.C., I am really enjoying this. I did contribute a lot to the Julie Kay Portrait Party from 2008 to 2013. It is all very therapeutic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spark, thank you for commenting and for looking each day. Only 10 more days to go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Winifred, guess I should try John Nettles or Hugh Bonneville next:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Patti, a coloring club is a good idea. Not sure my neighbors would go for it however. I can't even get them interested in a book club.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jan, I actually drew an adult coloring book with all nudes. Most of the sales I have made have been of nudes believe it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Going back on your posts, today. Glad you were able to start drawing again.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com