Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Monday, March 08, 2010

AWAITING THE REST OF THE STORY

CHELLE ON THE RED CARPET. SHE IS IN THE BACK AND HAS A SMALL STAR OVER HER HEAD.

HERE IS YOUTUBE LINK TO JESSI AND CHELLE ENTERING THE RED CARPET AT 1:05.


The girls sent me periodic texts from the 82ND Academy Awards last night. They walked in with Cameron Diaz and George Clooney. Jessi spoke to Clooney and he returned a comment. Later they made close contact with Quentin Tarantino and then made actual eye contact with Woody Harrelson. Now it is simply a matter of finding photographs of Chelle and Jessi lurking behind celebrities and hearing stories about the after party they attended, etc. What I learn I will share with you.

This glamorous Hollywood life is second nature to Jessi as she encounters celebrities often. The Academy Award show is just another day for her. Chelle returns to boring Oklahoma today but I have a feeling she will embrace the real stars in her life, her children and spouse. I know that Jessi and Chelle will forever treasure this adventure.


13 comments:

  1. Hello Annie, have been keeping up with the oscars over here, good results for the US. Well done.
    Enjoyed last post as written.

    Take care, have a good day.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must be such a fun experience. Pure glamour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in my chair staring at the TV for over 5 hours last night, and after reading some of the comments on FB, I realized that I had slept through some of each hour! I may have seen your girls - but I wouldn't know it. What a nice experience for them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad they had a fun time! I spent quite a bit of my life with celebs too, and at the end of the day they are really just people. As you say the real stars in our lives are our family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loves me some Clooney!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Annie,

    I thought for sure that I saw Jessi with her dark hair and black "One shoulder" dress at the Academy Awards last night.

    But, darn, it was only Tina Fey. Did you notice she had almost the same dress as Jessi?

    Sorry I couldn't spot Chelle at all. Did you see her? I hope so.

    I know they had the time of their lives.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adventure!!!!! I am waiting patiently!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Annie
    Its lovely being an 'Insider' - good to hear all the goss - if your sources are good you'll be able to supply some to Entertainment Tonight (in confidence of course lol)
    Take care
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have fainted dead away if I got that close to George Clooney. This old heart goes pitty-pat just seeing him on the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Darlene...

    I honestly believe that George Clooney is the last "MOVIE STAR."

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad your girls had a good time and hope you do find some shots where you can actually see them with the celebs.

    Have a great new week, Annie. :o)

    Love and hugs,

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cool! My husband has run into celebs where he works but they are never there when I visit. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how exciting..my fav is right in front..Im obsessed with Gerard Butler...Mmmm...!! Thanks for sharing these very kool pics..!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com