Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Saturday, July 19, 2008

YOUR WEEKEND CHUCKLE

HERS/HIS DIARY ENTRIES

HER DIARY

Tonight I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment. Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong; he said nothing. I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say I love you too. My heart just sank. When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched T.V. He seemed distant and absent.Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed, and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY

I shot the worst round of golf in my life today, but at least I got laid.

5 comments:

  1. I know it's funny but doesn't it make you want to cry...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sort of sad.....but typical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me wonder, are there more female bloggers than men - just wondering:) At least he got to the point before a reader could get bored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's fair to say we can all relate to this one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Notice how none of us questioned the validity of this "joke"?

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com