Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Sunday, July 20, 2008

READY FOR REST

The weekend turned out to be exceptionally nice. It was Hope's spoiling weekend, and when her uncle and cousins turned up, it only made it better for her. I did manage to spend a lot of time just with Hope plus spending a fortune on her for the day and half she was here alone. It actually saved me for my son and more grandchildren to arrive.

My daughter called me tonight to report that they were home safe but Hope was already in trouble with her dad. Hope was having trouble following the dinner table rules tonight and her father asked her if she needed to be retrained after her visit to Grannies house. She responded by saying "Granny spoiled me" then she paused for a minute and added " maybe you should spoil me too".

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Hope.
    Retrained???
    Let's see the choices:
    1. Continue being spoiled
    2. Retraining to follow rules
    Hummm... that's a tough one.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hope's sense of humor! Jamie Dawn's too.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com