Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Saturday, June 28, 2008

HOPE-ISMS

We were having hamburgers.

Hope's mom asked her, "What do you want on your hamburger?"

Hope replied, "Just ham and cheese."

* * * * *

Hope was wearing a t-shirt with a picture of Snoopy on his dog house.

Her daddy said, "Look at old Snoopy sleeping on his dog house."

Hope said, "Snoopy isn't sleeping."

A surprised dad said, "What? He looks like he's sleeping to me. What's he doing then?"

Hope, "He's just laying bored".

4 comments:

  1. I love the cute things kids say...can't wait for those from my Slade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe that's what's wrong with me today - not sleeping - just laying bored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said to my little girl, Carol, one day when she was also six.

    "Why are you just sitting there with your chin in your hands and your head down; Are you all right?"

    Carol looked at me and said,"Yes, Mom, I'm all right. I'm just trying to decide whether to invite my college friends to my wedding."

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute. I lay around bored sometimes. LOL...

    Nice blog. And just between you and me, sleeping and eating are necessary parts of life. We are just doing what the good Lord intended. He never said we had to work our fingers to the bone. All you get for that is bony fingers. LOL

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com