Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

KIN AND KITH

Kin \kin\ noun: a group of persons of common ancestry one's relatives, kindred.

Kith \KITH\ noun: familiar friends, (i.e. bloggers) neighbors or relatives.

My blogging started as continuation of my years of personal journaling. It became a way to inform my kin of life's happenings. It was an added treat to discover a world of kith beyond the constraints of my blog.

Kin and Kith incite laughter and tears and provoke thought.

So, who would have ever thought blogs could also offer Sunday church services at Jamie Dawn's Mindless Blather as well as a rockin' New Year's Eve party at Nora's Chez Pez. (It did not hurt my feelings (much) that no one noticed me at the party...............:-(

Awe, the wonder of it all!

What will 2008 bring to kith and kin alike? I can not wait to find out!

2 comments:

  1. You, dearie were the life of the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nora you just said that because I was whining!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com