Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Saturday, December 15, 2007

HE'S ONLY FIFTEEN?


Happy 15th Birthday Ryan!
This is Ryan's confirmation photo. He was confirmed two weeks after his brother and sister.
Ryan is a fine young man. He has a cool exterior and a sweet, sensitive interior.
Ryan is supportive of friends and family.
It seems like only yesterday that I held this sweet baby boy in my arms. Ron and I share Ryan as our third oldest grandchild in our combined family, but he was MY first born grandchild and the stories just keep getting better.
Love you Ryan!
(Ryan's birthday celebrations are in limbo since they STILL are without power and are looking for more winter storms to come in tonight! You can guess what my birthday wish for Ryan is -- clear skies and warmer temperatures and electricity!)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Ryan. I remember being 15, as it was a pivotal point in my life. Thank God I never have to be 15 again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending wishes to him right now for warmer temps, a sunny sky, and no more power outages.

    HAPPY 15th B-day, Ryan!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. does he know about that time i dropped him on his head?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome young man! Happy Birthday to him.
    We are currently in a whiteout snow blizzard...over a foot of snow today and still flying..been out shovelling twice already to now see it as bad as it was. Can hardly see the house across the street through the flurries. I haven't seen this much snow in yrs, and I'm in EASTERN CANADA lol!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com