Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Saturday, June 16, 2007

DARRELL AND DARRELL

Yesterday we brought temptation to the hens in the form of two studly young roosters. I have named these handsome young men Darrell and Darrell. (Anyone remember, "I'm Larry and this is my brother Darrell and my other brother Darrell." ?)

The boys are in a cage until tonight when we will turn them out in the hen house. Meanwhile the girls keep gathering around the cage and looking the guys over. I believe they approve.

It was nice to awaken this morning to the sound of roosters crowing. We welcome Darrell and Darrell to the family. I will post pictures tomorrow when the guys are out of the cage.

2 comments:

  1. So, Darrel and Darrell are acting a bit shy, huh?
    The hens are HAPPY to see those studly fellas!!
    They look mighty handsome.

    Cock a doodle doooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA I was just talking about that show the other day! What cute names!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com