Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Monday, December 04, 2006

SMART DOG

Everyone knows how smart we believe Slim to be. It is important to convince ourselves that she is a smart dog to justify keeping her and spending so much money on her care and feeding.

With all this snow and very cold temperatures we have allowed Slim to come in the house at night. She is smart, so she stays on her pallet by the front door with her chew bones and water and does not move out of her assigned area. In the morning Slim is right where she is supposed to be.

Ron and I are courteous sleepers as well as very sound sleepers. We touch in the night or brush against one another, but we do not push or shove. The other night Ron kept pushing me and when I woke up Ron was accusing me of pushing him. Actually our smart dog Slim was in the middle of our bed pushing both of us so she could get more comfortable. We guess she had been sleeping with us every night.

Well, you still have to say she is smart.

1 comment:

  1. She is indeed smart! I think I would be doing that as well, if I were the dog.

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com