Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

HOORAY StL!!!!!!!!

Our grandson Dillon is crazy about the St. Louis cardinals. He has gotten us hooked on this year's World Series and we are totally enthusiastic about the current 2-1 wins. I worry that my passion may have jinxed the Cardinals on Sunday night because I didn't miss a play and they lost to Detroit. Last night every time I left the room to get something, the Cardinals scored. Tonight I think I'll sit in another room and just listen.

1 comment:

  1. that might be a good idea....i'm not superstitious....nor am i sure how to spell it...BUT if you can blame something other than the team you're rooting for, for their loss - like you being in the room - it makes it a lot eaiser!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com