Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

FOR THE NON-DOMESTIC

My blog sidebar now shows Menus4Moms. It will update the weekly menus automatically. You can click on the link and get the recipes and grocery lists. Everyone who knows me, knows how difficult it is for me to plan meals. Remember "Soup's On" ? Anyway, I found the Weekly Feeder cookbook that is great, but it is primarily pasta meals. Now I have found this free website. It will update automatially each week. All but one of last weeks meals were good.

If you don't have time to think or if you are domestically impaired as I am, simply print the grocery list, mark off the things you already have and pick up the rest. That's it until dinner time. Then you read the plan for the day and you already have all the ingredients on hand. You can even surprise yourself as well as your family. And if a meal is bad, you don't get the blame -- you blame the Menus4Moms. LOL

1 comment:

  1. wow I love Bratwurst and pickled beets, i dont know what spaetzle is ....Oh I read its a noodle, in the ethnic aisle, there is only spanish and some chinese there I think....
    mmmmmmmm maybe I should try some

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com