Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

BYE-BYE BOYS

If you have a problem, put Elenore on it and it shall be solved quickly.

My five lovely roosters were terrorizing my hens. Everyone knows how much I cherish my chicken-children but something needed to be done. Hens are easy to place in other homes but who would want a rooster? We decided to try to find homes for three but had no idea how that could occur.

I mentioned to Elenore that we needed to thin the herd. It took less than a week for her to find an appropriate home.

Now there are 23 chicken-children with me led by roosters Boss Hog and Moe. Oreo, Larry and Tom-Twyla have moved to a bird sanctuary in Pittsburg. Mike and Hope helped us deliver them yesterday. The lady who took the three roosters with seeming delight, lives on a huge estate with every kind of bird imaginable and it appears Oreo, Larry and Tom-Twyla shall live out their lives in total bliss.

My sister has her own ministry of problem solving. If you go to her with any kind of problem, she will not rest until it is solved. She does not do that just for close family members, she will solve problems for friends and even some strangers. She will even solve problems for persons who do not ask for her help. She will anguish over unsolved problems and she will morn impossible projects

Who will support me in this idea? ELENORE FOR PRESIDENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com