Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

BETH'S BLOG ENTRY

Today we are going to Kansas. We are going to pack up more stuff. Grandpa Ron will mow while we are packing.

On Wednesday me and granny are going to clean the whole house and the boys are going to work more outside. I am going to paint the door -- clap, clap, I can't wait.

Grandpa Ron has to get something done to his eyes. I don't remember what it is called. I'll let granny type what it's called. (cataract surgery). Thank you.

We are going to go home next Monday. I am looking forward to Jasmine's visit. Awesome. I want to see her.

1 comment:

  1. hi beth!
    one time a long time ago, me granny annie and aunt chelle painted the walls in what is now your bedroom. we all had fun and worked really hard. i hope you all have fun and work even harder!!
    love,
    aunt jessi

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com