Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My, Oh My, My Michael!

Here is our sweet Michael after his mad dash to the hospital yesterday. Yes, all is well, Thank God! It seems Chelle, Kit and Mike all have poison ivy and Mike's grew very bad. Chelle took him to the doctor. They gave him a shot and about five minutes later Mike was dizzy and by the time Chelle got him back in the doctor's office, he passed out. Oh me, oh my! She was in her car with Hope crying, following Mike in the ambulance to the hospital when she called us. Kit was on his way from work to meet them there. We were on our way back from Tulsa and just kept going. Before we were halfway there, Chelle called that all was well and sent us back home. I talked to Michael on the phone and told him that he has his parents wrapped around his little finger now and he better milk it for all it's worth. Inside my beating heart I prayed for this precious grandson, his sweet mama, daddy and sister and grandpa and I are truly rejoicing this beautiful new day!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. nothing like a good allergic reaction to get your folks into your pocket :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooh my friend at work had that and it was so bad!

    thats another plant I have no clue what it looks like, 3 leaves, all the plants look like that to me!

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com