Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Visit to Archie

We made a quick trip to Chelle's yesterday. Mike had his back-to-school doctor's appointment and Chelle had her own doctor's appointment later in the day.

Hope and I baked a cake together while Grandpa Ron took a nap. Hope then napped after lunch and Ron and I got to visit with Mike.

Grandpa had to tease Mike about girls, of course. Mike is excited for his school to start Thursday. Mike showed me his excellent designed Sim City motel and we marveled at the cool posters in his newly painted and decorated room. Mike went out to their garden and picked us some very nice tomatoes to bring home.

Chelle sang her talent show song for me. I started crying before she even got out the first line of IN MY DAUGHTER'S EYES by Martina Mcbride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com