Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Friday, July 08, 2005

LOST ARE FOUND

Chelle has reported in. They are on their way home. She tried to act like she was shocked that I was worried, but she knows better. I've been her worry-wart, over-reactive, over protective mother for 33 years!!!!

Lots of reasons to feel good today. Not only are the lost found, my arm pain has been taken care of after minor surgical procedure in Tulsa yesterday. I'm thankful Terri sent picture of spider bite because it got me in gear to see doctor sooner. My need to see my mother has been taken care of. We had a lovely lunch with mother before my doctor's appointment. I am happy to have note of concern from Jessi regarding my surgery. Jessi is so good to stay in touch :-)

I am not sure how to categorize time spent with Tandy and family yesterday. Yes, it was great to see them. Yes, they are happy as clams. Yes, they are enjoying swimming and going to movies. And, yes, it does seem that they were CELEBRATING Tandy's 90th day yesterday of being unemployed. I guess it is okay to be unemployed if it makes you so happy. Hum?

I will be in Tulsa next week from Monday until Thursday. I have to go back and have packing treatment done on my arm. Ron will stay here and take care of the chickens. I shall gear myself to whip some grandchildren at Wahoo. Maybe we'll go over and challenge the champion Elizabeth.

1 comment:

  1. i didn't know you had surgery!! i was just asking out of general concern :)

    ReplyDelete

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com