Frankie and Slim

Frankie and Slim
Happy New Year

Saturday, May 14, 2005

FUNKY MUSIC

Tandy called this morning. He held out the phone so I could hear Ryan marching in his first parade. Ryan played the base drum. It was so cool, and, of course I cried. I think if Tandy hadn't been laughing so hard he was about to cry too. He is doing an excellent job of embarrassing Ryan to death! That is rule one of parenting. As the band was warmng up, Tandy yelled at the flute player, "Play that funky music white boy" while Ryan ducked in shame. Then, during the parade, I heard Tandy yell, "That's my boy!" as the band was marching by. I'm sure Ryan ducked again.

So, what else is that guy and his family doing? Well, the boys have won their last four baseball games and Beth is having her first slumber party tonight. Hopefully you can check Odd's blog and get updates on the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lizziebethgeneral@gmail.com