1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing that you thought? — Will I ever be skinny again?
2. Do you miss anyone right now? — I miss my “healthy” husband. He is still struggling and weak with the after effects of food poisoning.
3. If you could move anywhere else, would you? — I have lived 27 different places in my life so I am very happy right where I am.
4. If you could choose, what would your last meal be? — Anything from Red Lobster with their cheese bread and a frozen Top Shelf margarita.
5. What famous person, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? – Steig Larsson the author of THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO introducing characters Lisbeth Salandar and Mikal Blomvist to the trilogy published after his death in 2004. He had other unpublished works and other novels in is head that I would love to talk to him about.
6. What was the last book you read? —THE APPEAL by John Grisham
7. What was the last movie you watched?— THE CRY OF THE OWL, crazy, mixed up, unusual and unexpected plot.
8. What was the last song you heard? —Jason Mraz “Make It Mine” heard yesterday while we had lunch at the High Winds Casino.
9. What’s your dream vacation?—An uninterrupted week of reading, writing, markering, day-dreaming. My spouse, children, grandchildren would be waiting on me and not asking me for anything. (Okay, I’m too much of a control freak to allow myself that kind of vacation. I’m too convinced that everyone needs me)
10. What is the next trip you’ll take? — It will either be one of my husband’s ship reunions or a trip to
11. Did you ever go to camp? –Certainly. Church camps and campfire girls camp.
12. Have you ever been in love? –yes – right now!
13. What do you want to know about the future?— That our country will join hands and hearts in agreement of how to preserve, maintain and protect our freedom for future generations.
14. Where is your best friend?— I have many and they are many places. My spouse is my best friend. My closest girl friend died in 1990 but her children carry on her smile and her kindness in my life as my God children and best friends. My children, grandchildren and siblings are all my best friends.
15. How is your best friend? —It all involves laughter and my list of best friends all give me that.
6. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? — Me:)
17. What does your last text message say? — “Dear Hope the little goat is beginning to romp and buck”.
18. What are 3 things you’ve always wanted to do, that you still plan to accomplish? —Make our property 100% safe from unwanted predators, maintain a continual exercise program, and always be a person my family can be proud of.
19. What is one thing you’ve learned from your parents? — That there is always hope.
20. What is one thing you hope to teach your own children? —I hope I have taught my children to search for answers all their lives, never believe they know everything and never trust anyone who says they have all the answers.